Town Council Digital Meeting
The April 7th Clarkston Town Council meeting will be held via digital conferencing. Residents are welcome to join the meeting. You will need to download the Zoom app.
Click here to join the meeting on Tuesday, April 7, at 7:00 pm. If you don't have a microphone on your computer, please dial in on one of these phone numbers: (301) 715-8592 or (253) 215-8782.
Mayor Craig Hidalgo
- (435) 770-1229
- Assignments: Fire & Rescue, Mosquito Abatement (CMAD Trustee), Cache Council of Government (COG), Town Employees, Christmas Party
- (435) 764-2526
- Assignments: LUDMA, Pony Express, Mayor Pro Tempore, Treasurer, Youth Council, Float, Parades
- (435) 659-4233
- Assignments: Water, Neighborhood Watch, Animal Control, Rabies Clinic
- (435) 760-5186
- Assignments: Roads, Park, Sports
Vacant - TBD
- Assignments: Cemetery, Emergency Preparedness, Town Clean-up, Town Ordinance Review
- Wayne Cooper, Chair
- Brent Godfrey
- Mike Harris
- Richie Calderwood
- Mike Kelly
- Town Clerk Kristi Hidalgo
- Deputy Clerk Christina Atkinson
- Roads: Dean Archibald, David Hale, Brooks Atkinson, Brady Hale
- Cemetery: Randy Smith, Frank Holmes
- Parks: Christina Atkinson
- Water Operator: Bryan Goodsell
- Fire Department: Chief Casey Andersen, Assistant Chief Dan Smith (Fire), Assistant Chief Rod Buttars (EMT)
- Sports: Mike & Stephanie Balls
- Neighborhood Watch: Joel Smith
- Youth Council Supervisor: Diana Calderwood
Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m.
LUDMA meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda and minutes for these meetings are posted on the Utah Public Notice website.
The municipal code for Clarkston may be found here.