Mayor Craig Hidalgo
- (435) 770-1229
- Assignments: Fire & Rescue, Mosquito Abatement (CMAD Trustee), Cache Council of Government (COG), Town Employees, Christmas Party
- (435) 764-2526
- Assignments: LUDMA, Pony Express, Mayor Pro Tempore, Treasurer, Youth Council, Float, Parades
- (435) 659-4233
- Assignments: Water, Neighborhood Watch, Animal Control, Rabies Clinic
- (435) 760-5186
- Assignments: Roads, Park, Sports
- (435) 760-6987
- Assignments: Cemetery, Emergency Preparedness, Town Clean-up, Town Ordinance Review
Planning & Zoning
- Wayne Cooper, Chair
- Brent Godfrey
- Richie Calderwood
- Mike Kelly
- Town Clerk Kristi Hidalgo
- Deputy Clerk Holly Jones
- Roads: Dean Archibald, David Hale, Brooks Atkinson, Brady Hale
- Cemetery: Randy Smith, Frank Holmes
- Parks: Vacant
- Water Operator: Bryan Goodsell
- Fire Department: Chief Casey Andersen, Assistant Chief Dan Smith (Fire), Assistant Chief Rod Buttars (EMT)
- Sports: Mike & Stephanie Balls
- Neighborhood Watch: Joel Smith
- Youth Council Supervisor: Diana Calderwood
Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Planning & Zoning meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda and minutes for these meetings are posted on the Utah Public Notice website.
The municipal code for Clarkston may be found here.