Mayor Craig Hidalgo
- (435) 770-1229
- Assignments: Fire Department, Town Employees, Solid Waste Advisory (landfill), Capital Development, CMAD Trustee
- (435) 563-5754
- Assignments: Pony Express Days, Animal Control, Emergency Preparedness, Christmas Party
- (435) 764-6827
- Assignments: Roads, Sports, Neighborhood Watch/National Night Out, Youth Council/Float/Parades
- (435) 563-4085 or (608) 481-1862
- Assignments: Water, Parks, Town Clean-up
- (435) 764-2526
- Assignments: Treasurer, Cemetery, LUDMA/Appeal Authority
- Clerk Kristi Hidalgo
- Deputy/Cemetery Clerk Christina Atkinson
- Water Operator Bryan Goodsell
- Roads Supervisor David Hale
- Cemetery Sextons Jerry Godfrey and James Morris
Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Meeting date and time changed as of May 24, 2018: LUDMA meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
The agenda and minutes for these meetings are posted on the Utah Public Notice website.
The municipal code for Clarkston may be found here.